HPSC Recruitment 2017
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites application for the post of 13 Senior Scientific Officer. Apply Online before 25 January 2017.
Advt. No. : 4(2), 4 (4) & 4 (6)
HPSC Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Senior Scientific Officer (Toxicology/Biology/Document)
- No of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc. (at least 1st division) in Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/ Toxicology/Forensic Science (with specialization in Forensic Chemistry/ Toxicology) Physics/Mathematics/Statistics or its equivalent qualification in any of the above mentioned subjects from a recognized university.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 20 to 45 years As on 01.02.2016
Age Relaxation :
- For SC Category of Haryana : 05 years
- For physically handicapped candidates of Haryana : 10 years
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General /DESM & all reserved categories of other State and Rs. 125/- for SC/ BC/ EBPG/ ESM/ Women candidates. Candidates have to pay the fee through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply online through HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 25.01.2017 & Send the printout along with relevant document to the Office of the Haryana Public Service Commission on or before 03.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 25.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 30.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Printout of Online Application : 03.02.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Corrigendum : http://www.hpsc.gov.in/Advertisement/2017/Corr_SrScfOff_Advt4(2,4,6).PDF
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://hpsc.gov.in/Instructions/2016/Inst_Advt.%20No.%2004%20of%202016_6%20Posts.pdf
- Apply Online : http://application.hpsconline.in/StartForm.aspx