West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invites applications for the post of 164 Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer through Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer (Special) Recruitment Examination, 2016. Apply Online before 18 January 2017.
Advt. No. : 23/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer
- No. of Vacancies : 164 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7100-37600/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3600/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 32 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates of West Bengal : 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates of West Bengal : 05 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Exam OR Interview.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 160/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 12.01.2017 to 18.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee through Online : 18.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee through Offline : 19.01.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.pscwb.org.in/pdf/panchayat.pdf
- Apply Online : https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/apps/home/